The Most Family Friendly Hotel on the Gulf Coast
There is something for everyone at Emerald Grande At HarborWalk Village. We understand the family dynamic and we certainly know kids. As much as you’d like fun things to do for them, THEY want them even more. That’s why we’ve created many choices of kids activities, full of fun and enjoyment for the entire family.
There’s so much to do for kids of all ages that full days of fun can glide by without your family ever leaving the resort. We have fireworks, face-painting, parades, poolside games, pirate quests, stunt kites and other activities where kids enjoy the fun every week at HarborWalk Village. Teens staying at this kid friendly hotel can snorkel, paddle-board or jet ski the emerald waters in the Destin Harbor and Crab Island.*Activity schedule varies by season.
SPRING BREAK CHILDREN'S CAMP CLICK HERE
Right here at HarborWalk Village you can find:
Enjoy an exciting, gravity defying jump high into the air on our Bungee Trampolines. Our trampoline and bungee elastic system make for a thrilling, but safe experience!
Climb into our Aqua Spheres and see if you can run on water! Aqua Spheres, or hamster balls, are a great entertainment activity for all seasons that allow safe and exciting fun on water without getting wet.
Test your courage as you soar down our 500-foot Zip Line, scale the 40-foot Rock Wall
, and brave the 80' Free Fall!
Each activity brings a new sense of excitement!
Other HarborWalk Fun!
• Laser Maze
• Ultimate 7D Interactive Movie Ride. This is awesome!
• Buccaneer Pirate Ship - aaarg!
• JetPack Destin - fly with this water propelled jet pack
• Harbor Launch Water Trampolines
• Mine for Gems and Fossils at the HarborWalk Village Mining Company
• Get Inked at People Painters Airbrush Tattoos
• And much, much more including Fishing, Jet Skis, and Para-sailing
• Click Here to view many of HarborWalk Village's aqua activities.
SPRING BREAK CHILDREN'S CAMP >> Learn More Here.
Other fun area activities:
• Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park
• Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge
• Gulf Breeze Zoo